Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Welcome to Stamping Critique

After blogging (posting and reading) blogs for over 2 years, I have become cynical. Is a card or scrapbook page good because 5, 10, 15 or 30 people gush about how good it is? Or is a piece not so good if it doesn't get any comments? So I started the Stamping Critique blog.

How honest are we commenting on our cyber friend's blogs? What if you had a place to post your artwork so people could honestly comment on the good, the not quite as good or a place to request help or suggestions for improving your artwork.

What if you had a place where you could comment and give your honest feedback- good and not so good about your fellow artist's work? A place to provide constructive criticism to your fellow paper artists. Please send a request to join to: stamping.critique@gmail.com

4 comments:

Lindy Stamper said...

I think that's a great idea... going to email you when I get home (I try not to email at work because it is being read by my boss.)

Leslie Hanna said...

Cool idea! I will email you. Thanks!
Leslie

Anonymous said...

What a totally cool idea! Count me in...I emailed you.

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

....sending my email next...this is a GREAT idea!