Monday, January 7, 2008

Thank You


Want to thank you for all your wonderful ideas, I tried distressing the ribbon, but for some reason this Michale's $ ribbon was not being cooperative, the brown ink looked green on the ribbon, so that had to go. I put two large eyelets on the side with a piece of brown ribbon through it. I then replaced the original ribbon with wider brown polka dot ribbon and put a thin piece of rust ribbon on top of it. I used one of the small stamps from Papertrey's word set and stamped on the ribbon. I did not use a sentiment as this is one of the cards that I am sending to my niece and I like to leave it open for her to use as she likes. The obvious birthday cards I will use sentiments on but other than that I don't. Thank you again for all your wonderful suggestions really like how this card turned out, couldn't have done it without ya. I just noticed when I uploaded the card that the button ribbon looks crooked, it isn't, really.


2 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Oooh, I like! And for me, Crooked is the norm, so I did not even notice! ;-) Looks fabulous. Thanks for the update!

Judy in Indiana said...

I'll be glad to send you a copy of my sock recipe if you want it. I made them on rather thick yarn, though. It's a recipe for chunky socks. I tried to knt regular size socks once and am so slow I lost interest before I got them finished. I used Lorna's Laces yarn. E mail me your address.judy at workman family dot com